Our goal is for you to have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Now under new ownership, South Australia's Second Valley Settler Cottages offer upgraded interior and exterior fittings, newly upgraded cooking facilities and a beautiful courtyard to enjoy... letting you relax while staying close to nature.
Inclusions per Suite
Our recently renovated and well appointed Suites include:
• Queen size Bed, linen, blankets, doona, quilt, bedspread, pillows, towels.
• Kitchenette including bar fridge, microwave, toaster, electric kettle, cutlery and tray, cups, plates,
wine glasses, cereal bowls, salad bowl, plastic container and lid, paper towels, tongs, chopping board,
wash bowl for dishes, detergent, tea towel.
• Ensuite including shower, W.C. towels, basin, hot and cold water, soap, toilet rolls, toilet brush,
shaver point, waste bin.
• Cupboard items – hair dryer/ iron, ironing board, broom, dustpan and brush.
• Reading material e.g. books, tourist info.
• Complimentary, tea, coffee, sugar and milk.
• TV and radio.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
• Desk, chairs, mirrors, framed pictures, décor items, luggage bench.
• Outdoor chairs, use of courtyard and verandah.
• Outdoor BBQ.
• Cups, plate’s cutlery (4 people) frypan, scourer, sponge.
• Original title document and history.
• Brochure to take.
• Feedback forms.
• Guest information folder.
• Suites 3 and 7 have a cooker/oven plus a sink.
• The courtyard/Gazebo has a gas BBQ plus hot and cold sink.
Perhaps you may wish to bring food, drink, personal items, and toiletries.